Nursing Home Administrator – Southern Arizona
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to direct the day to day operations in a nice Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility (LTC / SNF) located in southern Arizona.
We are searching for a LNHA adept at recruiting & retaining top medical professionals, building census, and maintaining optimal employee relations. The Nursing Home Administrator position requires sound business judgment, diplomacy, and positive community relations.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Two years’ experience as a Nursing Home Administrator in a Long-Term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
Compensation for this position will include a market-leading salary and benefits package.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Nursing Home Administrator position in AZ. We look forward to hearing from you!