Under moderate supervision, ensure proper completion of mainframe and distributed computer systems job scheduling and automation to ensure the highest levels of service and system availability are attained. Responsible for complex analysis and resolution of escalated problems within the function.
Provide support during and after normal business hours.
Candidate must have:
1. Extensive hands on experience with IBM Z/OS, JCL, JES2, ISPF, SDSF.
2. Demonstrated working experience with the Windows and UNIX operating environment.
3. Excellent working knowledge of enterprise level Workload automation application,preferable CA-ESP.
4. Extensive knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis,and systems tuning
5. Resourcefulness in multi-tasking, anticipating needs, developing creative solutions, and researching/synthesizing information to resolve problems with moderate supervision.
6. The capacity to acquire complex technical concepts through training and self-study
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Prior experience in a Production Control environment.
Candidate should have:
1. Working knowledge of CA ESP (formerly from Cybermation)
1. Working knowledge of CA Encore
2. Working knowledge of CA ESP System Agent
3. Understanding of Disaster Recovery process.
2. Working knowledge of CA OPS/MVS
3. Working knowledge of REXX programming