At HipVan, our mission is to create a better world by helping everyone Live Better. In an ever-complex world, living better starts from building a sanctuary at home where we can focus on ourselves, rest our minds, and create precious memories. That’s why we have set ourselves the goal to bring well-designed, quality everyday products to everyone. By working closely with manufacturers and designers and operating online, we bring great designs directly to homeowners at shockingly fair prices.
It’s not a simple task to beat the big guys in the industry – it takes a creative and dedicated team to achieve a unified goal. If you believe in helping others create a better home, we’re looking for you!
As HipVan's UI/UX Designer, you will be involved in designing for our website, mobile application and eCommerce engine. We are looking for a well-rounded candidate with strong skills in designing for Digital, understand good user-centered design practices and has an eye for detail.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Work closely with the Creative Director to create style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
- Passionate in creating the best experience for our customers
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box
- Have good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and layout
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
- Dedicated to deadlines and have excellent time-management to always be on schedule
- Responsible team player
- Experience preferred but nothing beats enthusiasm and hunger
Interested candidates should write to stating the position they are applying to and their 1-page CV attached with additional portfolio if applicable.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All positions are currently based in Singapore.