Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a dedicated, proactive individual with a minimum of 2 years of audit experience in public accounting. The selected individual will be provided an opportunity to help our clients grow their businesses and while doing so work with a team of professionals who share in the same goals. You will work in a professional environment with state of the art business development tools and be provided training that will allow you to continually grow your career. Our audit teams are highly trained and educated and closely work with our clients to know their businesses well. Our audit professionals encounter new assignments that provide opportunities to learn, grow and understand how business operate from all levels and perspectives.
• BS degree in Accounting
• 2 years of audit experience in public accounting (experience in government and non-profit engagements preferred)
• Professional certification preferred (if not a current holder of a CPA license a commitment to pass the CPA exam)
• Demonstrates technical ability in audit, accounting, regulatory and compliance
• Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
• Knowledge of Governmental Auditing Standards
• Proficient in use of computers and accounting software
• Proficient in oral and written skills
• Willingness to travel locally up to 40% of time
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume to or select the link below to apply on line.