Quality Engineer/Developer/SDET Cincinnati or Madisonville OH anurag
Location: Cincinnati or Madisonville OH
Duration: 6+ Month
GC OR USC OR EAD GC
Selenium, Must be able to write Automation Code, Agile, Scrum Methodology, API Testing, Appium and/or Quantum, Front-End Automation, Mobile Application Development
Nice To Have
JOB DESCRIPTION GENERAL FUNCTION:
As part of a cross-functional Agile development team, the Quality Engineer/Developer’s primary role is to ensure quality through delivery of test automation best practices. Responsibilities include developing new test automation code using various automation tools and frameworks, maintaining existing test automation code with a high degree of quality, leveraging strong software design and test automation principles, and using personal ingenuity and creativity to find new ways to test software solutions.
The Quality Engineer/Developer/SDET works hand-in-hand with all members of the Agile team to determine customer and product requirements and their applicability to product code and test code. They also perform manual testing when needed. They must continually partner to openly exchange ideas and opinions, elevate concerns, and follow quality policies and procedures as defined by our quality governance standards.
They should be a top-tier communicator, a champion of Quality, and seen as a leader in the Agile Scrum room.
1. Own- Own and be accountable for test strategy, test planning, and test execution within the product team
2. Code- Implement high-quality, reusable, maintainable test automation code using various automation tools and frameworks.
3. Triage- Efficiently reproduce reported software problems, analyze data, and work with other team members to quickly remove obstacles.
4. Problem Solve- Resolve difficult issues, often times with little information, spanning across multiple applications.
5. Develop and Organize Tests- Create structured, clean, and cohesive test cases for all new features and/or functional changes in the software, organized into repeatable test suites.
6. Document- Ensure testing activities always grow collective team knowledge through strong documentation and notes.
7. Build Expertise- Build a deep understanding of the products and services while sharing testing knowledge and best practices with all members of the Agile team.
8. Research- Study emerging test tools, trends, and methodologies that will enhance existing systems and processes.
1. 3-5 years or more experience in Quality Assurance and Testing
2. Experience developing automation frameworks and test suites
4. 2 years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
5. Experience with front-end automated testing in Selenium Webdriver or an equivalent
6. Experience with application life cycle management tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Version1, Quality Center
7. Experience developing and testing iOS and Android mobile applications
8. Experience establishing and maintaining API and Services automation frameworks
9. Experiencing establishing and maintaining mobile device automation frameworks using Appium and/or Quantum