Electrical Engineer – High Voltage
Salary $90,000 – $130,000 Plus Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South
World Industry Leader and very stable company seeks an Electrical Engineer experience in high power distribution (up to 161kv) for their industrial manufacturing facility in the Mid-South. If you have worked in Power Distribution, managed electrical outages at industrial plants, then please read on. If you’ve had the title Senior Electrical Engineer, Controls Engineer, Electrical Supervisor, Project Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Group), or Electrical Maintenance Engineer then this is your opportunity to join a great group of engineers with a team consisting of electrical, mechanical, reliability, and process control engineers. With room to move up in this company that appreciates its’ engineers – they pay well & promote.
Responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer:
• Responsible for engineering projects from inception to completion.
• Designs, plans, cost estimates, prepares/submits budgets, initiates projects and schedules and supervises equipment installations to ensure safe, satisfactory operation.
• Provides support to the Process Control and Maintenance groups.
• Coordinates the scheduling of installations and construction with manufacturing supervision, maintenance supervision, suppliers, contractors and other departments.
• Informs manufacturing supervision as well as Engineering supervision of project progress on a regular basis.
• Follows through with manufacturing to ensure that equipment is performing satisfactorily
• Supports manufacturing to find the best solution for a particular circumstance in order to maintain manufacturing quality, production, and safety.
Salary $90,000 – $130,000 Plus Bonus & Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South! Charming city with all the amenities of a Big City with restaurants, events, festivals, art exhibits, neighborhoods, & museums from the traditional to the funky. There is great shopping & eating! Professional & college sports feed your sports need. There are great neighborhoods, historical places, museums, theaters, and daily live music happening somewhere! Lower cost of living, temperate weather, and gracious southern charm with an easy drive to the Gulf beach or mountains. So much to do in the Mid-South!
To be considered for this Electrical Engineering position, you’ll need:
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical/ Power Distribution.
• At least 5 years of experience with power distribution, drive systems & outage management, project management or the management of electrical/electronic projects involving multiple disciplines in a manufacturing environment
• Proven ability to prepare and manage budgets
• Ability to generate and evaluate technical specifications for electrical systems
• Excellent ability to define, troubleshoot and solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, tact and diplomacy at all levels for dealing with suppliers and building/leading teams.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management