Sign in

Midrand: Internal Sales Consultant

Company:
Cora O'Neil Recruitment Agency
Location:
Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Posted:
November 04, 2019

Description:

Randjespark, Midrand: INTERNAL SALES CONSULTANT

Minimum Requirements:

-Professional, well presentable Afrikaans speaking female

-Fully bilingual in both Afrikaans and English (first & second languages a must)

-Matric / Grade 12

-Internal sales experience preferred, or strong sales ability (full training provided)

-Computer literate and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)

-Computer literacy in Pastel preferred

-Own reliable vehicle preferred

-Proactive team player and customer service orientated

-Target driven to secure new sales leads/customers

-Punctual, deadline driven, with attention to detail

-Ready to chase targets and close deals

-Excellent interpersonal communication skills, friendly and well spoken

-Enjoy challenges

-Able to handle a pressured environment with high levels of accuracy and integrity

-Reside near Midrand or willing to travel to Midrand daily

-Stable employment record

-Contactable references

-To start as soon as possible

-3 months probation period applies

Work Hours: Mondays to Fridays from 08h00am – 17h00pm

Duties:

-Internal sales of promotional products (wholesale)

-Generate revenue through sales and ensuring an active role is played in selling company stock to existing and new/prospective clients by increasing their purchases.

-Ensure that conversation with clients are all about selling, advertising and promoting new and existing product.

-Build and maintain customer relationships with all existing and new clients

-Expected to call the top 20% of client base at least once a week; all prospective/remaining 80% needs to be called once a month.

-Ensure consistency in performance with regards to achieving company targets.

-Ensure that timorous, relevant and correct communication to clients is done with regards to client enquiries, new stock, promotions and any outstanding non-payment.

-Ensure that an enquiry is followed up with a quotation within 2 hours.

-Should the item client is enquiring about not be available you must offer alternatives.

-Provide ideas for campaigns/promotions.

-Wherever possible, sell full cartons to customers (if an item comes in boxes of 50 try to sell 50 even if the customer is only enquiring about 48.

-Pro-active when selling items.

-Provide alternatives and ideas to close a sale.

-Ensure proper administration and filing of all sales related documents.

-Follow up and assist with customer complaints –must be resolved within 24 hours.

-Assist clients with branding strategies.

-Telephonically “cold calling” on new clients.

-Create realistic expectations and meet them (including delivery dates, keep promises, follow-up). Manage customer sales enquiries and requests within company’s limitations.

-Make sales, close deals, follow-up, queries – timorously.

-Maintain professional conduct, image building (dress code, telephone etiquette, proper business communication, both verbal and written etc.).

-Routine Admin (weekly call reports, Pipe-line reports, clients’ lists updating, routine tasks).

-Do research into competitor products.

Salary: R 7 000.00 gross basic

Benefits: Target driven commission structure

E-mail detailed CV in Word or PDF (Not as a link) to oneilc@telkomsa.net and indicate Reference CR1700 and your salary expectation. (Also forward a recent photograph and Reference letters if possible)

APPLICATIONS NOT MEETING ALL REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DELETED.