Audit Manager (cpa firm)
Job #: 0101-012
Industry: Public Accounting
Reports to: Senior Manager
Regional CPA firm seeking an audit manager
Responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements.
Responsible for planning and executing the full scope of audits for a variety of businesses.
Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
Simultaneously, scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow
Train & develop staff
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
2. (5) years of audit experience in public accounting
3. 1-3 years of recent managerial experience in a public accounting firm
4. Strong leadership skills, ability to participate in and manage teams
5. Knowledge of laws and regulatory compliance
6. Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills
7. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $100k-140k)
8. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
9. Complete Current Address?