Role: Tableau Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: Full Time
• Work closely with customer as Tableau Developer
• Understand business requirements and translate to analytical reports and analysis using Tableau
• Design and deploy reports / data visualizations using Tableau
• Assist with implementation of Tableau dashboards
• Coordinate with production teams/other technology teams for any Tableau related issues
• Hands-on experience in working with databases, data visualizations tools with specialization on TABLEAU technological suite.
• Hands-on experience with various platforms and data sources including Filed-based sources, Server-based relational databases and OLAP sources (Cubes) and flat file sources.
• Worked in Data Visualization using TABLEAU 9.x / 10.x (DESKTOP / SERVER)
• Will be able to work on Tableau reports performance tuning and dashboards optimization
• Able to create extracts (TDE), tuning existing extracts, publishing and working with TDEs published to Tableau server.
• Able to develop Storyboards and Dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
• Able to Customized and Interactive Dashboards using multiple Data Sources.
• Able to publish various kinds of interactive data visualizations, dashboards, and workbooks from Tableau Desktop to Tableau Servers.
• Experience in reports validation and modeling data
• Skilled in Tableau Desktop for data visualization through various charts such as bar charts, line charts, combination charts, pivot tables, scatter plots, pie charts and packed bubbles and use multiple measures for comparison such as Individual Axis, Blended Axis, and Dual Axis.
• Experience in design and deploy rich graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop-Down menu options and Parameterization using Tableau.
• Involved in Trouble Shooting, Performance tuning of reports and resolving issues within Tableau Server and reports.
• Preferable knowledge on Administration of Tableau Server like Creating & Managing Users, Groups, Projects Schedules, Tasks, Server Settings.
Experience: 6 + years