- experience designing REST & WebSockets APIs
- Docker basics relational databases & SQL (ideally Postgres)
- experience with React & state management (experience w/ Vue or Angular also a plus)
- experience with other web frameworks (Sails, ASP.NET MVC, Django, Laravel, RoR
- experience with ORM & data migrations (knex, Sequelize, Entity Framework Code-First etc.)
- AWS infrastructure experience (EC2, Route 53, S3, CloudFront, SDK/CLI)
- Google infrastructure experience (Play Store, Store Developer API, GCP, Firebase, Subscriptions)
- Apple infrastructure experience (App Store, Auto-renewable Subscriptions, push notifications)
- Stripe infrastructure experience (Stripe Connect)
- *nix command-line basics
- container orchestration & Kubernetes
- experienced in automating tests (Mocha, Jest, Selenium, NUnit, RSpec, Cucumber…)
- One month #hackerhouse that we arrange every 6-8 months at some tropical destination.You can join the team there, have some fun and work. We make sure, the internet connection is very good. Next will be in Canary Island! :)
- Opportunity to join internal workshops.
- Get paid for additional education and conferences.
- Work on R&D tech and create next React-Native
-Very interesting projects including blockchain
- We are open to new projects, and we would gladly work on a realization of your idea where you would stay the leading owner.
- Want more? Let’s talk we are always open for new ideas!
Sounds like a perfect job?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at