Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6 to 12+ Months
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience with Java technologies including Java 6/7/8, Struts 2, Tiles, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, Web services(SOAP/WSDL), JAXB, Ehcache, Maven, Tomcat server
• Experience with using tools such as Eclipse IDE, Git, Perforce, HPQC, Confluence/Jira, Subversion, Oracle Developer, Selenium QC, etc.
• Strong Experience with an RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc) and working with data formats like XML.
• Experience with Search Concepts, Search Engines such as FAST, and SEO a plus.
• Strong problem solving, web application debugging and troubleshooting skills using latest tools a must.
• Some working knowledge of systems and network administration in Linux and Windows, and be able to get around server using command line to perform common tasks.
• Experience with other server-side technologies including PHP, Perl, Ruby and Python a plus
• Experience with Linux programming or administration a plus.
• Experience with Agile Software Development process a plus.
• Multi-tasking with good follow through skills, good communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment
Thanks & Regards,