Director of Channel Sales – West
Rapid growth in my client’s sales revenue has generated the need for a Director of Channel Sales to Manage the dealer strategy for the Western US. Virtual officed from Texas, California or Seattle areas preferred.
• Manage the dealer strategy for the Western US from Texas, California or Seattle area
• Develop new agent/dealer relationships
• Prospect for new relationship opportunities
• Train and gain mindshare with agents through training, sales and closing assistance
Background and other stuff:
• Solid track record of success in the technology channel space with software, networking and telecom companies
• 8-10+ years of management of the dealer process and team within a region
• Able to travel heavily throughout the region
• Stable job history and currently employed
The base salary is $90K to $100K+ with $200K+ OTE. This is an uncapped bonus/commission plan.
If this fits your background and skills, let’s chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg “OldSalesGuy” Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite