Field Service Technician – Growing Company
Salary Up TO $70,000 PLUS GREAT Benefits in Memphis, TN
Growing & expanding manufacturing is seeking a talented Field Service Technician who will provide excellent technical support for the products to customers. You will work with our global clients over the phone & video conferencing, in emails, and with on-site visits. You will need to have or be able to obtain a passport as you’ll be on the road or in the air about 30% of the time!
We are seeking a certified or degreed, mechanically inclined, & technically talented person who has excellent customer service & communications skills. We are looking for you to build a great relationship with the customers! We need your positive attitude & self-motivation & sense of urgency!
You’ll need to be able to:
• Troubleshoot & repair both mechanical & electrical systems issues such as gears, motors, controllers
• Work with vendors, customers, & in-house staff to coordinate resolution of the issues
• Prioritize, track & manage info using the database
Minimum Requirements for this Field Service Technician position:
• Experience as a mechanic or service technician
• Technical certification, associate degree, or bachelor degree or in a mechanical program
• Great interpersonal, customer service & communication skills
• Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
• Must be good at using MS Office – Excel, Outlook, Access, & Word
• Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time
• Must maintain a valid passport – or be able to get one
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, & perks.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/