Year long contract. (We are not working with third party vendors)
Under moderate supervision, participate as a highly skilled member on a team of Cyber Security Engineers, assisting in the designing, planning, testing and implementation phases of information security technology projects as assigned by management. Seeking FireMon engineering expert.
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Five years of experience in Information/Cyber Security and strength with FireMon.
3. A grounded understanding of applied enterprise information security technologies including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network operating systems, identity management, database activity monitoring, encryption, content filtering, and Mainframe security
4. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
5. Advanced knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis and systems tuning. Adept with network interfaces and technologies
6. Knowledge of one or more programming/script languages with proficiency in development of systems and process automation
7. Good verbal and written communications skills
8. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
9. SANS GSEC Certification or equivalent
Desired Skills or Competencies:
1. Knowledge of financial services industry and all applicable regulations and industry standards
2. Other technical certifications (e.g. MCSE, CCNA, RHCE, Network+, etc.)