• Develop and implement new software programs
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Design and update software database
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
• Understanding the business requirements.
• Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
• Candidate should have strong programming skills (hands on coding) in .NET preferably using C#.Net.
• Ability to write stored procedures & database designing knowledge in PL/SQL.
• ASP.Net / MVC/WCF/WPF/Design patterns/LINQ/ Lambda expressions are desirable.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Hand on Experience with any one of the standard Source Control.
• Sound Knowledge in Database Design, Performance Tuning using in PL/SQL.
• Oracle is an added advantage.
• Sound Knowledge in Project Development Life Cycle and Technical Documentation and good analytical skill in problem solving.