Hiring for a recruiter! 8AM to 5PM, Mon-Fri
Recruiter Job Duties:
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
• Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment.
Recruiter Job Requirements:
• High School diploma and some college preferred
• Clean Criminal
• Clean Drug Test
• Computer experience required
• Customer Service experience required
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• Flexbility with work hours required
• Must have references available
• Previous staffing experience a plus
The position is in Leominster, MA
Call us at 508-943-3867, Ask for Joe or Alicia