ADMS/SCADA Systems Analyst - Int (9121796) - RTC
Denver, Colorado, United States
Contract, Contract - Option to Extend
This role will test ADMS/SCADA configurations and add devices and device types to ADMS/SCADA with the continued evolution of the Grid Modernization program. This role will also assist in the implementation and long term support of several third-party applications essential for the ADMS platform.
Knowledge of SCADA, electric distribution, substations, and transmission systems preferred.
This role will interface with various design and construction teams within the company to ensure that new field devices are installed, enabled with communications, and tested within the company's ADMS environment.
A degree in electrical engineering or experience with utility construction projects is preferred.
This position will be responsible for evaluating and testing for completeness, quality, correctness and security of device installations.
They will design, implement, analyze and modify systems for various applications.
They will define system objectives and prepare system design specifications. They will be responsible for interface problem solving.
They will be responsible for gathering and analyzing client business requirements in order to identify and solve problems.
They will act as a communication liaison between business and IT teams to ensure that project success is achieved.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Does the candidate have the required Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering ?
2. List the candidate's experience with SCADA, electric distribution, substations, and transmission systems:
3. Does the candidate have any experience working in the utility industry? List the experience here:
4. Last 4 digits of candidates SSN:
5. Candidate DOB (day & month only)
6. Salary Expectation?
7. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
8. Complete Current Address & Phone#