GIS Technician - II - RT
Denver, Colorado, United States, 80223
Contract, Contract - Option to Extend
This position may perform edits on electric an gas facility information within the clients Enterprise GIS and subsequent software applications; utilizing QA processes to ensure data integrity for advanced downstream applications.
Focusing on general data integrity work in order to improve data accuracy and reliability.
May provide specialized services and mapping products to internal and/or external customers as needed.
This position will be supporting our daily work, ADMS QA/QC, and backlog of data.
Resources will be focused on Gas and Electric commodities.
2 high performers may be selected for a longer contract
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Degree or experience in GIS, experience with computers and Microsoft Office.
2. Knowledge of electric utilities - Preferred:
3. Experience with SAP, Smallworld, Documentum. - Preferred:
4. Open to entry level candidates with GIS degrees.
5. Does the candidate have a degree or experience in GIS and experience with computers and Microsoft Office? List details below: - Preferred:
6. Does the candidate have experience with SAP, Smallworld, Documentum? Please give details: - Preferred:
7. Candidate's DOB (just month and day MM/DD). This is required for the clients ATS:
8. Salary Expectation?
9. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
10. Complete Current Address & Phone#