Sr. Product Manager - #272141 - RTC
The Product Integration Manager on Team Edison will support the following aspects:
1) Program Governance - L1/L2/L3, BPR, and SAR reporting. including senior management levels
2) Develop and Lead Communications Strategy, Plan, and Execution for a large global program involving cross-functional
3) Manage Program MVP Roadmaps and deliverables in the context of Key Go To Market milestones.
4) Security and Compliance
5) Demand Management
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Six plus years of Product/Project/Program Management experience.
2. Two plus years in Large Program Integration and Launch support.
3. 3+ Years of experience in Agile based Product Delivery and Integration.
4. IT Project/Program Management experience in the automotive industry.
5. Experience with Agile/XP Product Based Development Practices.
6. Prior experience in leading integration efforts for cross-functional initiatives.
7. Bachelors or equivalent experience
8. Last 4 of the candidate's SSN:
9. Has the candidate work for FORD previously? If so, provide details below:
10. Candidate's DOB (just month and day MM/DD). This is required for the clients ATS:
11. Salary Expectation?
12. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
13. Complete Current Address & Phone#