Android Engineer IV - 6184 - RTC
Dublin, Ohio, United States
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programmers works closely with other app development and technical teams.
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Work with outside data sources and APIs
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously monitor, discover, evaluate, and implement new features and technologies to maximize development efficiency
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
2. Proven working experience in Android app development and Java technologies
3. Proven software development experience and Android skills development
4. Have published or worked on at least one original Android app full lifecycle
5. Experience with Android SDK, Java programming
6. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
8. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
9. Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
10. Minimum 5 to 6 yrs experience in Development.Hands-on experience developing Android applications, ideally
11. Strong understanding of Java and Android concepts, necessary for troubleshooting
12. Strong understanding of dependency management, dependency-injection, and inversion of control
13. Strong understanding of layer separation and implementation of patterns like MVP/MVVM/Architecture Components
14. Hands-on experience designing and developing software for large-scale and multitenant enterprise
15. Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
16. Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
17. Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologiesDeliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
18. Last 4 digits of candidates SSN:
19. Candidate DOB (day & month only)
20. Salary Expectation?
19. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
20. Complete Current Address & Phone#