UX Designer - Trading Systems 1890 - 1
Greenwich, CT 06831 or NYC
Job Description and Responsibilities
Create wireframes and graphical assets for development team.
Develop use cases, work flow, interactions and specification documents.
Rigorously test new features in beta to ensure flawless functionality.
Assist with user research projects such as usability and end-user testing and develop recommendations for improvements in the platform.
Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content and design. Unify design for both desktop and mobile apps.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. 2+ years of UI/UX experience.
2. Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree, with a focus in one or more of the following fields: human computer interaction, interaction design, product design.
3. Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
4. Experience in the Financial Services field is a plus
5. Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
6. Very strong attention to detail.
7. Highly organized, self-directed, with strong ability to prioritize; ability to balance multiple complex initiatives and tasks.
8. Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and a desire to learn and incorporate emerging technologies in the UX/UI field.
10. Portfolio that demonstrates an ability to design clean, modern desktop and mobile interfaces.
11. What is your preferred location? New York or Connecticut or both?