Software Engineer C++ in Linux (1862) - 1
Greenwich, CT 06831
The client is looking for an experienced Software Engineer concentration of c++ in Linux to:
Design, develop, and maintain complex computer programs and mathematical proprietary software for clearing, accounting and treasury operation as well as risk management systems with the use of C++, Java, and Oracle technologies in an object-oriented design environment for the purpose of automating brokerage services;
Implement algorithms from detailed specifications;
Develop existing systems, code design, implementation, and production support of various software applications and components.
Analyze and enhance complex software systems’ performance to meet the ever-growing performance demands of the industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer science or related field.
2. Minimum of 2 years on-the-job experience with C++ programming in Linux.
3. Minimum of 2 years of in-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
4. Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
5. English written/verbal communication skills.
6. The following skills are not mandatory to be considered for the position, nonetheless, the ideal candidate will have and understanding or willing to acquire skills to ensure success in this position: (Please indicate your understanding level of each item below)
Linux operating system;
analysis, and development;
creation and maintenance of distributed computing solutions;
numerical analysis; large-scale software integration;
advanced optimization theory;
object oriented analysis and design;