Quality Assurance Engineer - 1
Greenwich, CT 06831
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for our Web Development Group to develop, document and maintain test cases for our client facing systems.
The successful candidate must be proficient with manually testing client facing systems and be able to write scripts for automated functional and regression testing of these applications. The QA process will include development of test cases, test plans and test scripts, which will require knowledge of the internal structure, design, implementation of the applications being tested.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
2. 3 to 5 years of experience as a quality assurance analyst
3. Experience with Selenium
4. Experience with Java, UNIX/Linux, SQL and JUnit
6. Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
7. Self-motivated and directed