AthenPollo is looking for a Cyber Security Risk Analyst to support a leading Health Care client. This is a full time position based in Vancouver, WA.Security, Satisfaction, flexible working hours and Happiness, come along with a handsome package!
Job title: Cyber Security Risk Analyst
Job Type: Full time permanent.
Location: Portland, OR.
Paid relocation: Yes.
Responsible for planning and implementation of information security and cyber risk policies,procedures, standards, and controls across the company.
1. Collaborates with functional teams on cyber risks and the company’s information security initiatives. Solicits involvement of senior management and leaders to achieve cyber risk management objectives through information sharing and collaboration to support timely resolution and risk mitigation.
2. Leads and supports enterprise wide information security and cyber risk assessments with technical and non-technical teams.
3. Proactively identifies and develops recommendations to information security and cyber risk issues and vulnerabilities by working with multiple teams including privacy,compliance, internal audit, legal, HR, information technology, etc.
4. Serves as an adviser and subject matter expert on identified information security and cyber risk issues, projects, or any other company’s initiative that may have an information security implication.
5. Facilitates information security committees and work groups, including scheduling,coordination, follow up, status reports and report outs.
6. Performs cyber management activities, security risk assessments security related investigations, and provides information security awareness. Conducts internal security and confidential information investigations and information usage security audits.
7. Develops and maintains relevant cyber risk metrics to promote transparency across the company’s communities we serve. Measures, monitors and reports on information security risks via security governance committees and other adhoc meetings at the company.
8. Promotes information security education and awareness across the company.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Certification:
1. Minimum of five years of experience in managing information security, cyber risk, and/or compliance related activities required.
2. Health care experience preferred.
3. Experience working with security frameworks (e.g., NIST CSF, HIPAA) required.
4. Experience in information security investigations preferred.
5. Demonstrated experience across information security and cyber risk domains required.
CISSP, CISM, CBCP,CHPS, CISA, or equivalent certification required. Must obtain one of these certifications within 12 months from hire date if not obtained at time of hire.
Contact: Syed Irfan
Desk: 616-855-1605 Cell: 770-776-6639
AthenPollo is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing IT consulting and staffing services for over 10 years and committed to becoming one of the nation’s premier IT companies. Our highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels of service and value to our Customers and Consultants. Our client base is comprised primarily of Fortune 500 companies and large system integrators.