Full-time Lead Radiologic Technologist needed at a top facility in Nevada!
Currently looking to hire a Radiology Technologist with experience in management.
- Provide a consistent level of coaching and support to all personnel. This includes providing written and oral performance feedback.
- Scheduling of technical as well as ancillary staff using the DDF format to ensure proper customer service levels are consistently met along with the Area Manager.
- Conduct quarterly image reviews on fifteen or more images as needed to ensure the highest quality exams are being performed. Graded feedback is provided to the technologists with ideas for improvement.
- Cross training of technical staff in all applicable modalities.
- Maintaining equipment and cars spot checks to make sure cars are cleaned and well maintained.
- Maintain upkeep on all equipment. Monthly check on cords/attachments/DR plates/pre-inspection checklist/QC programs.
- Report all concerns/information on any area client directly back to Area Manager.
- Provide additional support to Area Manager as needed.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.