Job Title : Credit Analyst
Location : Glen Mills, PA 19342 United States
Duration : 6 Months (Possible temp to perm)
MUST HAVE very heavy SAP and Manufacturing collections experience.
• This role is primarily collections.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
• Candidate must possess a strong understanding of ERP systems (SAP preferred), SOX controls, audit compliance procedures, risk management, receivable management and basic accounting skills.
• Candidate must have basic understanding of accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements.
• Candidate must have a working knowledge of SOX Compliance and Revenue Controls
• Experience with process improvement and training is highly preferred.
• Candidate must have excellent communication, organizational, time management, customer service, and analytical skills.
• Candidate must possess a working knowledge of MS office suite.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter; able to achieve high impact and accomplish results in a matrix business environment.
• Assist with order management, reconcile customer statements & billings, communicate credit department policies and procedures, and participate in process improvement projects and support other management directives as required.
• Provide financial order management support to supply chain, Sales, and Marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment and minimize risk of customer disputes.
• Build strong working relationships with sales, customer service, finance, accounting and the customer base to maximize personnel and company performance.
• Effectively secure prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment
• Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect delinquent accounts receivable
• Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and document the root causality
• Provide customer service and develop relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
• Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic audit trails of collection efforts and notes detailed and documented on each customer account
• Market, train, counsel, advise and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel
• Maintain a firm but professional demeanor while communicating with internal and external clients to ensure that department and company policies and procedures are practiced.
• Be a team player who exhibits the qualities defined in Company’s core competencies.
• Ensure daily practices are aligned with department and company goals and objectives.
• Participate in major company / department projects and take an active role in cross functional teams to assist with driving quality improvements, processes and initiatives
• Other duties as assigned.