Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to participate in designing and developing innovative solutions for a variety of process challenges and build next generation automation technology to streamline processes and optimize manufacturing costs.
You must be willing to:
• Prioritize their plants automation/controls needs across all sites
• Provide leadership in driving Zero-incident safety culture
• Develop a detailed controls modernization strategy across all sites
• Implement established engineering controls strategies to ensure reliability/long-term effectiveness
• Identify/implement Cost Improvement/Cost Avoidance
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BS in Electrical Engineering/Engineering Technology/Computer Science/related
• Experience with automation systems like Allen Bradley/Delta V/Provox/Emerson/etc.
• Be familiar with brownfield project execution with an emphasis on change management
• Understand terms like user acceptance testing/management of change/alarm management optimization/data historians/etc.
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business