Competitive salary + Bonus
Relo: Yes or office at home
Our client company is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to serve as a technical SME responsible for the IT Operations Platform as a Service offering.
You must be willing to:
• Work with a team (on-site and remotely) or to design and implement solutions in technologies based on Google’s Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Work with Docker/Kubernetes. utilize modern day distributed cloud DB technologies
• Apply best practices of CI/CD- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (puppet/chef)
• Adopt/customize/implement industry standard DevOps policies/DevOps procedures
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• Minimum 3 years’ hands-on development using current Microsoft tools/technologies/AWS/etc.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in multi-tier/distributed enterprise architecture environments
• Thorough understanding of relational/NoSQL database technologies
• Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .Net Standard/Core
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented design concepts/design patterns
• Experience with XML/JSON, REST, distributed systems
• Strong team player used to a fast-paced atmosphere
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business