Full-time CDE Registered Dietitian Program Leader needed at a top facility in Texas!
Job Family: Nursing
Job Function: Diabetes
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Description: The CDE Registered Dietitian Program Leader will develop and implement strategy for the care of diabetic/pre-diabetic patients. The role will coordinate available resources, align education, and standardize policies and procedures related to diabetic care. The coordinator will also develop new models of care and foster key relationships to improve quality care.
- Responsible for operational effectiveness in relation to staff, recruitment, orientation, supervision, and development Develop and monitor diabetes metrics across the region
- Coordinate diabetes care and education
- Support and develop new models of education, research, and coordinated care to support the communities served
- Maintain an ADA Recognized Program and acquire the Joint Commission Gold Seal for Chronic Disease Care in Diabetes
- Institute the CDC Diabetes Prevention program
- Orchestrate the branding and marketing of the Diabetes Innovation Program
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.