Staff Licensed Nurse – San Diego, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN / LPN) to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long-Term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility (LTC / SNF) in Fullerton, California. Full-time Nights / NOC. Contact us today, we are actively interviewing for these Licensed Nurse positions.
LVN / LPN Qualifications:
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Long-term Care / Nursing Home experience required.
• Behavioral experience required.
• Point Click Care experience strongly preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Market leading insurance
• Generous PTO
You will enjoy the chance to have a positive impact on the quality of each resident’s life while leading a group of experienced medical professionals. The staff values the opportunity to help every member of the community make the most of each day.
Please click apply now, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Licensed Vocational Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse position in San Diego, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!