Client and Position details:
Job title: Digital Media Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Duration: 3+ months
Interview: In-Person Only
• -Coordinate overall visual look and improvements of ADOR website, including developing and editing web pages using computer script languages such as Hypertext markup. 50%
• -Analyze and test all links and content to ensure that information is accurate, accessible and user friendly. 20%
• -Plan and schedule content according to schedule. 10%
• -Make sure website is compatible with all Internet browsers and mobile devices. 5%
• -Coordinates with team on design and prototype of new interfaces. 5%
• -Utilizes basic search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and analytics to maximize the volume of traffic to website. 5%
• -Coordinates with business and technology teams, business analysts and developers (including third-party developers assigned to work on special projects). 5%
Special Project: Redesign ADOR’s internal website, which includes coding, editing and maintaining new and existing web pages.
Required: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud (2 years), Dreamweaver (2 years), Google Analytics (1-2 years).
Two years of experience in HTML, CSS, Drupel and Adobe Muse.
(202) 899-2972 Direct
(202) 644-9774 Ext:172