Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced PSM Engineer to be responsible for both operations of a process area and driving PSM program compliance for their refinery.
You must be willing to:
• Provide engineering support for multiple units to achieve operational goals of process safety/HSE compliance/consistent and high product quality/efficiency improvement/unit cost reduction
• Provide process design/optimization/process modeling/equipment design/chemical system improvements/new product development/debottlenecking/use of alternate raw materials/safety/environmental compliance/improving process control
• Drive improvement of the site PSM program by working with other functions to ensure compliance/implement improvements
• Spend time in the field
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• 5-15 years of experience in refinery operations (Crude Oil Distillation/Hydrotreating/Hydrogen generation via steam/methane reforming)
• Familiar with process modeling/simulation software/OSHA PSM/PHA’s/PSSR’s/MOC, etc.
• High level of proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/etc.)
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business