Savannah/Brunswich, GA AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced R&D Manager to support multiple initiatives in their Technology organization (research, Intellectual Property, product development, technical support to manufacturing, technical service to customers).
You must be willing to:
• Design/plan/conduct/lead laboratory activities to support new product development
• Plan/oversee laboratory testing
• Analyze/interpret/document/effectively communicate results of lab work
• Operate analytical instrumentation required for routine analyses/tests; interpret data.
• Provide liaison between marketing/sales/manufacturing supporting new products/product improvements
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BS in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related (MS preferred)
• 10 years’ experience in the chemical industry with product and/or applications development in the specialty chemicals area of thermoplastic resins
• Experience in syntheses/analyses/evaluation of specialty organic chemicals
• Experience in formulating/evaluating corresponding end products
• Strong technical/documentation skills/computer proficiency
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business