Electrical Engineer – Power and Signal Distribution
NO H1B or OPT Sponsorship is available for this position!
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking an Electrical Engineer – Power and Signal Distribution.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required, as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%).
Candidates must be able to start preferably in 2 weeks, but a maximum of 3 weeks from acceptance date.
The Power and Signal Distribution (PASD) Release Engineer will be responsible for the design and release of wiring harness assemblies and related components. The PASD Release Engineer will also coordinate drawing creation CAD release in TeamCenter and validation of released components in the vehicle and component environments. Support manufacturing facilities for entire life cycle and manage a supplier engineering support team. Manage large amounts of data and be very comfortable working in corporate computer systems.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
• 3 years of transportation wiring design and release experience or vehicle electrical system experience.
• Excellent communication skills that include writing, creation, and presentation of management level high quality presentation materials and reports.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Training in DFMEA, DVP&R, and DFSS development tools and processes.
• Working knowledge of CAD systems (NX, Catia).
• Experience in high volume manufacturing facilities.
• Familiarity with wiring harness drawings and specifications for automotive applications.
• Web publishing and familiarity with SharePoint data management environments is desired.
• Fluency in Italian and/or Spanish would be desirable.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume in MICROSOFT WORD document format via separate email to email@example.com and include “Electrical Engineer – Power and Signal Distribution” in the subject line of your email.
We appreciate your interest in Technology Resource Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.