Full-time Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Director needed at a new workplace health center in Virginia!
Currently seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Director to treat and work with employees, spouses, retirees. This is a 40 hour per week position with full benefits. No on-call hours or weekends. We offer excellent salary and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, malpractice, CME assistance, life and disability, paid time off and holidays. If you are a Nurse Practitioner who wants to practice medicine in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you!
The Nurse Practitioner will be the clinical director for the health center and responsible for providing primary care and occupational health services, conducting onsite health risk assessments, wellness education, supporting individual lifestyle changes, and helping individuals manage their chronic conditions. You will have the opportunity to design and drive engagement for an exciting population health management program.
* Five years of experience practicing as a Nurse Practitioner is strongly preferred
* Experience with occupational health including pre-employment, DOT and public safety physicals, as well as return to work examination
* DOT Certification strongly preferred
* Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
* Current and unrestricted state licensure
* Qualified applicants should believe in making a difference and believe in quality decisions, great communication, collaboration, and instilling trust to lead a great wellness program
For more information, please submit your resume for review!