Jassal Signs Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for a Graphic Designer for the full-time permanent position.
Experience: At least 2-3 years of work-related experience is required. The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities;
• Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs.
• Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication.
• Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives.
• Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software.
• Estimate the cost of materials and time to complete the graphic design.
• Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides or hire an illustrator or photographer to produce images that meet clients' communications needs
• Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
• Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals
• Co-ordinate sub-contracting
• Work in a multidisciplinary environment
• Supervise other graphic designers or graphic arts technicians.
• May have to work on weekends and long weekends.
Onyx production house, Flexi sign, Art cam, Sign lab, Corel draw
• Be able to work in a team and individually
• Be able to communicate in English
• Knowledge of other languages would be an asset for this position.
We offer a competitive Salary of $28.00/Hour along with other benefits. This position is full time and permanent in nature.
If eligible, please contact:
By Email: email@example.com
Unit#101 – 7728, 128 Street, Surrey, British Columbia -V3W 1L3, Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.