Registered Nurse – Colfax, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long-Term Care Facility (LTC) / Nursing Home in Colfax, Washington. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) environment. This is a full-time position.
With a healthy patchwork of history, business opportunities, neighborhoods, education, recreation, and culture, great things are growing in Colfax, Washington. Our organization is well established and is a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive wage scale
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email resume to JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Registered Nurse opening in Colfax, WA. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!