Registered Nurse – Lancaster, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long-Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Lancaster, California. We seek a caring, compassionate RN with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. All shifts available.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive wage scale
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Registered Nurse position in Lancaster, CA. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!