Full-time Registered Nurse needed at the area's premier group neurology practice!
Currently seeking a Procedures RNs for our Pain Clinic. Candidates must have experience in an acute care or same day procedure environment (i.e. endoscopy). Hours will be Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm.
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
Department: Pain Management
Reports To: Chief Nursing Officer
Job Description: The Registered Nurse serves as the liaison between the physician, midlevel and the patients, and gives safe and competent clinical care to patients. The Employee must have a current license with the NC Board of Nursing.
Essential Job Functions:
* Coordinates the procedure room with respect to sterility, cleanliness, and availability of functioning equipment and supplies.
* Participates in the care of patients receiving conscious sedation.
* Ensures the proper handling of specimens.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Serve as a liaison between the Physician, Midlevel and the Patient
* Room patients and take vitals, initiate visit per Clinical Update in EHR.
* Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining appropriate information from patient and relaying to Physician in EHR
* Responsible and accountable for the accuracy and organization of patient charting
* Act as patient advocate for obtaining, relaying and interpreting the Provider’s instructions and orders for medical care and EHR per RNA Policy
* Administer medications, monitor and document according to standards in EHR
* Cover Other Clinical Staff When Necessary
- Current License Approval by the NC Board of Nursing (NCBON) and Maintenance of Continuing
- Education hours as required by the NCBON Renewal Process, and current BLS and ACLS certification
- Pain Management or Procedure/Endoscopy/Day Surgery experience preferred
- Ability to Perform Treatment Procedures and Assist Physician
- Accuracy of records
- Must work within the RN scope of practice
- Knowledge and ability to perform duties in specialty unit
Offering fantastic compensation, complete benefits, and the potential for sign-on bonus & relocation reimbursement!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.