1&1 IONOS, Inc. is a subsidiary of United Internet—a profitable, publicly held German company with a market cap of over $8 billion. 1&1 IONOS’s North American headquarters is located in Chesterbrook, PA, a Philadelphia suburb. 1&1 IONOS is known for its comprehensive and affordable Internet products - its unique business model positions it as a one-stop-shop for web solutions. From domain registration to web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting edge technology, 1&1 offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal online presence.
Founded in 1988, 1&1 IONOS is a global leader among web hosting providers. Internationally, 1&1 maintains more than 13 million customer contracts with both consumer and business users and the 1&1 group manages over of 19 million domain name worldwide. It also operates 5 highly-secure, green data centers housing more than 70,000 servers.
1&1 has grown since it introduced its distinctive approach to the U.S. market in October of 2003. Since the launch of its complete product line in the US, 1&1 has become one of the premiere web hosting companies serving the US market; making it one of the country’s top 5 web hosting companies. In September 2008, 1&1 opened a state of the art 55,000 square foot data center in Lenexa, Kansas.
Job Summary-WE ARE CONTINUING TO HIRE
The MyWebsite Customer Service Representative primarily supports 1&1 IONOS customers with their drag-and-drop website builders through inbound phone calls and email. Additional responsibilities of the position include assisting customers with their domains, email, e-commerce packages, and various marketing tools associated with the website builder. MyWebsite Customer Service Representatives also sell these products, assist with billing issues, and cancel packages as necessary.
• Resolving customer issues via phone, email and chat
• Troubleshooting a wide range of technical and billing concerns and educating customers about our products and processes
• Demonstrating both technical proficiency and effective soft skills in resolving customer issues
• Recommending and selling the right products and services based on customer’s business and personal needs
• Effectively managing self to meet departmental goals and resolve incoming workload efficiently
• Technical support and customer service experience is a plus
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Ability to adapt to changing products and processes
• Ability to process and document phone calls, chats and emails efficiently
• Ability to project a positive and helpful attitude to customers and colleagues
• General familiarity with computer functionality and use of internet (training will be provided for specific 1&1 Ionos products)
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected by law.