This global FinTech software company, based in Europe, has a solid base throughout EU, Asia and South America. They are entering the US market and need a take-charge (US and Canada) Nationally-Focused AVP/Business Development manager to lead the charge!
The focus for this Fintech Sales Director North America key role will be within the payments industry with, first and foremost, new payments business development experience in North America. So bring your technical background AND an undeniable entrepreneurial flair!
The successful Fintech Sales Director North America candidate brings proven experience in developing new markets (and/or segments), taking new products into the market and actively participating in defining new product offerings.
This Fintech Sales Director North America professional will
1. analyse the market in relation to a range of products' technological capabilities and advanced payments platform as well as leverage years of the company’s international experience.
2. be required to build a solution/product and/or service portfolio,
3. develop the market entry and business development strategy for the region,
4. successfully implement this strategy, and adapt when necessary, to grow the company business in North America.
This Fintech Sales Director North America role suits :
1. a creative individual, who can identify market gaps,
2. someone who has a very open mind-set and who is flexible,
3. independent self-starter and prefers a hands-on approach.
4. someone who is driven, enjoy a challenge, not afraid to take a wrong turn but be able to quickly respond with corrective measures.
Our prestigious client wants an experienced sales leader full of energy and eager not to just sell but change the market, its landscape and perception.
They are a technology market disruptor in many regions and are looking for a personality to fit this.
A Fintech Sales Director North America successful candidate:
1. has gained his or her experience working for smaller companies who are involved in (whether as a provider or technology vendor), for example, prepaid cards, credit and debit card solutions, e-commerce, ATM and merchant acquiring, electronic transaction processing, switching, card fraud detection.
We welcome a variety of experience at different vendors and payment service providers but preference will be given to those who have experience promoting state-of-the-art, innovative software solutions, services, applications and platforms with a focus on selling software licenses and/or outsourced processing services in the FinTech space, other payment service providers, payment/transaction processors, and financial institutions.
Experience in selling only to retail banks and credit unions is NOT desirable. Tier one banks are NOT our focus.
Fintech Sales Director North America candidates must have:
--Business Development expertise--not just sales background.
--Recent Electronic Payments industry experience,
--Direct sales/business development with a wide range of products sold to a wide range of potential buyers; no single-product sales or single industry targets,
Frequent travel around the US and Canada is expected. Occasional overseas travel for training and corporate meetings.
Qualified Fintech Sales Director North America candidates are encourage to brush up and/or update his/her resume and forward it to my attention (Betty M Scott)