Staff Financial Group is seeking an Audit Senior for a unique opportunity in Atlanta.
The job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• 3+ years public accounting experience REQUIRED
• CPA or CPA eligible REQUIRED • BS in Accounting or related field REQUIRED
• Advanced degree preferred
• Experience with audits of financial statements, audits of internal controls including Sarbanes-Oxley, quarterly reviews, agreed upon procedures, and other attest-related services
• Supervision of field audit engagements
• Supervision of staff
• Client interaction
• Willingness to travel, if necessary
Senior Accountant - CPA
Atlanta, GA - accountant, edwards, jd, head office, peoplesoft,...
Atlanta, GA - audit manager, audit, accounting, c.p.a., auditing,...
Audit Senior - Top 25 CPA Firm - Manufacturing
Atlanta, GA - audit, c.p.a., accounting, manufacturing, staff,...
Senior Accountant, CPA - Savannah
Atlanta, GA - accountant, 90k, accounting, c.p.a., erp,...
Accounting Manager, CPA -
Atlanta, GA - accounting manager, jd, edwards, sheet, accounting,...
Senior Internal Audit
Atlanta, GA - internal audit, audit, auditing, internal,...
Atlanta, GA - audit, auditing, accounting, technical, c.p.a.,...