Staff Financial Group is seeking an Audit Senior for a unique opportunity in Atlanta.
The job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• 3+ years public accounting experience REQUIRED
• CPA or CPA eligible REQUIRED • BS in Accounting or related field REQUIRED
• Advanced degree preferred
• Experience with audits of financial statements, audits of internal controls including Sarbanes-Oxley, quarterly reviews, agreed upon procedures, and other attest-related services
• Supervision of field audit engagements
• Supervision of staff
• Client interaction
• Willingness to travel, if necessary
Senior Accountant - CPA
Atlanta, GA - accountant, edwards, jd, hyperion, sheet,...
Audit Senior Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, accountant, accounting, c.p.a., client,...
Accounting Manager, CPA -
Atlanta, GA - accounting manager, edwards, jd, sheet, accounting,...
Atlanta, GA - auditor, audit, edwards, french, jd, 90k, controls,...
Audit Associate - Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, degree, client, accounting, excellent,...
Public Audit Associates 2-6 years experience
Atlanta, GA - public, audit, c.p.a., accounting, areas,...
Audit Senior - Top 25 CPA Firm - Manufacturing
Atlanta, GA - audit, c.p.a., accounting, issues, requirements,...