Staff Financial Group is seeking an Audit Senior for a unique opportunity in Atlanta.
The job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• 3+ years public accounting experience REQUIRED
• CPA or CPA eligible REQUIRED • BS in Accounting or related field REQUIRED
• Advanced degree preferred
• Experience with audits of financial statements, audits of internal controls including Sarbanes-Oxley, quarterly reviews, agreed upon procedures, and other attest-related services
• Supervision of field audit engagements
• Supervision of staff
• Client interaction
• Willingness to travel, if necessary
Senior Accountant - CPA
Atlanta, GA - accountant, edwards, jd, hyperion, head office,...
Audit Senior Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, accountant, accounting, staff, c.p.a.,...
Audit Associate - Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, accounting, client, estate, field,...
Atlanta, GA - audit, accounting, client, technical, associate,...
Public Audit Manager
Atlanta, GA - accountant, audit, public, accounting, bio, firm,...
Audit Senior - Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, telecom, sec, accounting, client, staff,...
Public Audit Associates 2-6 years experience
Atlanta, GA - firm, audit, public, accounting, c.p.a., tax,...