Staff Financial Group is seeking an Audit Senior for a unique opportunity in Atlanta.
The job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• 3+ years public accounting experience REQUIRED
• CPA or CPA eligible REQUIRED • BS in Accounting or related field REQUIRED
• Advanced degree preferred
• Experience with audits of financial statements, audits of internal controls including Sarbanes-Oxley, quarterly reviews, agreed upon procedures, and other attest-related services
• Supervision of field audit engagements
• Supervision of staff
• Client interaction
• Willingness to travel, if necessary
Senior Accountant - CPA
Atlanta, GA - accountant, head office, edwards, jd, peoplesoft,...
Audit Senior Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, accountant, c.p.a., accounting, staff,...
Accounting Manager, CPA -
Atlanta, GA - accounting manager, edwards, jd, sheet, hyperion,...
Atlanta, GA - audit, accounting, technical, controls, auditing,...
Public Audit Associates 2-6 years experience
Atlanta, GA - public, audit, c.p.a., net, accounting, auditors,...
Audit Senior - Top 25 CPA Firm - Manufacturing
Atlanta, GA - audit, c.p.a., manufacturing, accounting, pro,...
Atlanta, GA - audit, desk, charge, research, accounting, billing,...