Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an extremely experienced system administrator to manage systems, storage, and network infrastructure for a New York–based interdisciplinary research group.
You must be willing to:
• Be responsible for their servers and cluster environments
• Work with Linux clusters ranging from hundreds to thousands of CPU cores/GPUs
• Be responsible for massively parallel custom supercomputers/Petabytes of storage/High-performance local and wide-area networks
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• AS (BA/BS preferred)
• Extensive knowledge of Linux/large-installation systems administration/programming/scripting
• Experience with any area: Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Electronics/Semi-conductors/Information Technology/Internet e-Commerce/Pharmaceutical/Research & Development/similar
• Exceptional intellectual ability
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business