Standard of excellence, State of the art, Prestigious, Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for a western educated, trained and experienced Infection Control Preventionist/ Infection Control Practitioner -Assistant Director
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in the KSA- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well. Consists of a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology. The Hospital has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and provides great teaching and research opportunities as well.
Leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for an Experienced, Passionate and Dedicated – IP/Infection Preventionist ( ICP/Infection Control Practitioner) for their Assistant Director Role in the Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology Department. The IP/ICP is responsible for ensuring Clinical Excellence in clinical practice by providing the highest safety and quality, most efficient and effective Evidence-Based Best Practices Infection Prevention & Control, IPC/ Infection Prevention and Control measures, Infection Control & Prevention Programs, Infection Prevention & Control Strategies; Provides in-depth knowledge and expertise in Patient Safety, Professional and Practice Standards, Surveillance and epidemiologic investigations, Infectious disease process identification, Program management of the infection prevention program, Quality improvement, Infection control activities, infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies and Infection Control Programs; Education and Research;
Among some duties and responsibilities:
-Responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day function and activity of the Infection Control Team and Department;
-Planning, development, implementation and monitoring of Infection Prevention Policies, guidelines and procedures for the Infectious Control & Epidemiology Department;
-Development, revision and re-evaluation of Infection Prevention Policies and procedures;
- Infection prevention and control practice and education: Serves as a Role Model, Educator/Resource to personnel, expert consultant and researcher.
-Responsible for assuring compliance- with all applicable provisions of laws, regulations and professional standards, Infection Prevention & Control rules and polices, quality assurance programs, procedures, guidelines and protocols;
Unique experience to be working in Saudi Arabia in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals-western expatriates.
Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your in-depth specialized clinical knowledge of infection prevention & control principles, practices & strategies, expertise in Infection Prevention and Control.
- Western educated, trained and experienced healthcare professional;
-Either Bachelor s Degree in one of the followings- Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology – or equivalent Educational Qualification in other health related field; And/Or Master s Degree/ PhD in one of the followings- Nursing, Infection Prevention & Control, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology- or other health related field;
- CIC /Certification in Infection Control- or similar equivalent Certification in Infection Prevention/Control- required;
- Valid Professional Practicing Certificate, Registration/License for RN- Registered Nurses;
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology (or other health related field)-for PhD educated Healthcare Professionals; respectively minimum of 8 years of clinical experience in Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology (or other health related field)-for Master educated Healthcare Professionals; or minimum of 10 years of clinical experience in Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology (or other health related field)-for Bachelor educated Healthcare Professionals;
-From overall years of experience at least 3 years of IPC/Infection Prevention& Control Leadership experience (Hospital/ Medical Facility or similar Healthcare setting );
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge and application of Infection Control Standards, Infection Prevention & Control principles, practice guidelines, applicable laws & regulations, rules & policies, operating procedures & protocols; Quality Assurance Principles and Compliance;
- Keeping abreast with the leading new practices, changing trends and developments in the field of Infection Control/Prevention and Epidemiology;
-CME s- Continued Medical Education and Training-up-to-date;
-Result oriented with excellent Leadership and people Management skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
-Developing leadership qualities and building a strong network of peers in Infection Control; Patient Advocate;
-Superb - communication and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask, to work well under pressure;
-Attention to detail, Flexibility, Quick timely response, Can-do attitude, Process/Quality focus, Achievement oriented, Patient/Customer service oriented, Employee focused, Energetic, Innovative, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Infection Control Preventionist/ Infection Control Practitioner- Assistant Director needs to possess;
- Excellent English language skills; Arabic language- advantage;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package for you and your family members - single status contract and marital status contract- both available;
-Free airline tickets (deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free relocation, Free fully furnished accommodation, Free health insurance, Free malpractice insurance;
-Free school allowance for your children, paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and you’re interested in this Assistant Director-Infection Control Preventionist/Infection Control Practitioner opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541