Experienced Nurse Practitioner needed in Northwest Ohio!
Join a great Health System, dedicated to providing quality care in a family atmosphere. Applicants must be a graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program and hold a valid unrestricted Ohio license.
* 3-12 hours days (8a-8p), plus rotating Saturdays (8-2)
* Walk In Care Clinic
* Broad range of experience required from infant to geriatric
* Prescriptive authority requirements must be done
* Work in a family practice with a physician
* Will work independently in the walk-in care
Compensation depends on experience
Benefits include: Health/Dental, Short and long term disability, 401K after 1st year, 240 hours of total time off, Production bonus-WRVU, Quality Bonus, CME allowance.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!