Nursing Assistant / NAC – Long Beach, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) in Long Beach, California.
The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both nursing home residents and their family members. Must speak English.
Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this nursing home Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA / NAC position in Long Beach, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!