Physical Therapist / PT – Walnut Creek, CA
We have an exciting full time opening for a Physical Therapist / RPT in a recently remodeled nursing home located in Walnut Creek, California.
As a staff PT, you will provide Physical Therapy services for geriatrics in the long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) setting. The entire clinical team takes a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to patient care across the continuum of therapeutic intervention.
Physical Therapist requirements:
• Must have an active license in physical therapy (RPT - BSPT, MSPT, or DPT)
• Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist program
• Good communication and interpersonal skills required
• Both new grads and experienced therapists are encouraged to apply
Compensation and Benefits:
• Generous compensation ranges from $42-48, based on experience.
• Market leading benefits package with an extensive menu of options tailored to meet individual needs
Executive Search Solutions looks forward to assisting you with this exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career. We understand that people are the most important asset of any organization.
Please click apply now, call David Van Matre at 760-699-7671 for more information, fax resume to 877-685-8779, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this Physical Therapist / PT position in Walnut Creek, CA. We look forward to hearing from you.