Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in Qatar is urgently looking for experienced Expressive Arts Psychotherapist ( Bilingual – English/Arabic)
The Hospital is an excellent international healthcare standard Hospital in Qatar. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Prestigious Hospital in Qatar is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Expressive Arts Psychotherapist for their Multi- Disciplinary Assessment Services.
Unique experience to be working in Qatar in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals-western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your specialized skills, knowledge and expertise in Expressive Arts Psychotherapy.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Expressive Arts Psychotherapist;
- Having one of the following current/valid License and Registration as an Expressive Arts Psychotherapist from country of origin: Recreational Therapist- Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist (CTRS), Music Therapist- Board Certified Music Therapist (MT-BC), Art Therapist-Registered Art Therapist (ATR), Dance Movement Therapist- Board Certified Dance Movement Therapist (BC- DMT).
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a relevant Behavioral Field- Recreation Therapy, Music Therapy or Dance Therapy- from an accredited program;
-Master s Degree in one of the followings-Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Drama or Dance Movement Therapy;
- Post Graduate Qualification/Certification – in a relevant subject area;
-At least 5 years as an Expressive Arts Psychotherapist–with expertise and specialized knowledge of :- visual art ( drawing, painting, sculpture or other forms ), the creative process, human and creative development, psychotherapy, psychological and counselling theories and techniques; - Theories of expressive art therapy and their applications in treatment, Ethics and Standards of Practice, Individual, Group and Family art therapy techniques, Research Methods;
-Expertise and excellent specialized knowledge in improving or restoring client’s functioning- physical, mental and sense of personal and emotional well-being - by bringing out the client s inherent capacity for art making;
-Expertise in providing high quality expert expressive arts psychotherapy assessment-including planning, designing and facilitation of rehabilitation program;
-Expertise in developing, implementing and providing best tailored healing and life enhancing -therapeutic and activity-based programming, treatment and management plans for clients who are experiencing vast array of disorders and conditions, illnesses and mental health problems;
-Multidisciplinary experience in a range of clinical fields to include mental health or medical; Previous Expressive Arts Psychotherapy experience in Mental Health;
-Up-to-date CPD in relevant expressive arts therapy areas;
-Bilingual- English/ Arabic Language-it s a must;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills and project managing to best meet the needs of clients, skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Professionalism, Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Team Orientation, Client Focus, Attention to detail, Analyzing Information, Judgement, Accuracy, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Expressive Arts Psychotherapist needs to possess;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Expressive Arts Psychotherapist position, kindly send us your updated resumw
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction !
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level !
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: