Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in Qatar is urgently looking for experienced Dietitian Male ( Bilingual – English/Arabic)
The Hospital is an excellent international healthcare standard Hospital in Qatar. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare.
Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Prestigious Hospital in Qatar is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Dietician for their Clinical Dietetic and Nutritional Service/Department.
Unique experience to be working in Qatar in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals-western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your specialized knowledge and expertise in nutritional clinical care.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Dietitian with current/valid Clinical Dietitian License and Registration from country of origin;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition or Dietetics from an accredited program;
-Knowledge, experience and expertise in providing excellent standard of clinical nutritional care-assessment, treatment and management of patients across vast array of clinical areas;
-At least 5 years of current Dietitian clinical experience–including multidisciplinary experience in one of the following clinical fields: medical, cardiopulmonary or mental health;
- Advanced in-patient and out-patient skills, advanced nutritional intervention skills across the spectrum, up-to-date research skills and up-to-date CPD/Continuing Professional Development;
-Bilingual- English/ Arabic Language-it s a must;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills and project managing to best meet the nutritional needs of clients, skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Dietitian needs to possess;
- Specialist training along with Post- Graduate Specialist Certification in Dietetics/Nutrition- advantage;
-Previous Leadership/Management experience- in setting up, organizing, implementing and operating Clinical Services/Dietetic Nutrition -an advantage;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Dietician position, kindly send us your updated resume
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction !
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level !
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: