Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in Qatar is urgently looking for experienced Radiologic Technologist/Radiographer ( Bilingual – English/Arabic)
The Hospital is an excellent international healthcare standard Hospital in Qatar. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare.
Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Prestigious Hospital in Qatar is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Radiographers for their Radiology Department. Unique experience to be working in Qatar in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals-western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your specialized Diagnostic Imaging skills, knowledge and technological expertise.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Radiologic Technologist/Radiographer with current/valid Radiography License and Registration from country of origin;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography or equivalent Radiography Degree from an accredited program;
-At least 4 years of current Radiography experience in Imaging Services – of which at least 2 years’ experience in MRI/Magnetic Resonance Imaging;
- Experience in performing diagnostic imaging procedures - such as X-ray examinations, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans; High proficiency in the use of Radiology IT Systems;
-Knowledge, skills, high proficiency and experience with the following Imaging modalities: fMRI/functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scan and DEXA scanning/Dual X-ray Absorptiometry/ Bone Density Scan;
-Bilingual- English/ Arabic Language-it s a must;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, Radiography skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Radiologic Technologist needs to possess;
- Specialist training along with Post- Graduate Specialist Certification in one of the followings- MRI, DEXA, fMRI - advantage;
- Skills in using the EDMS- Electronic Document Management system and ERP- Oracle / SAP/ EMR- advantage;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Diagnostic Radiographer position, kindly send us your updated resume
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction !
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level !
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: